Thursday, October 18, 2007

How 'bout them apples.


on wednesday i went to mimis with jon and
evan. this is evans baby picture that i keep
in my car.



jon shaves with a knife at restaurants.


he also takes too big of bites.

tuesday i went to starbucks with carolyn.

i went apple picking on sunday with
my mom,brother, my brothers friend
timmy, and evan.

we picked a lot of apples.

evan and my mom.

adam and timmy eating a sandwich.

evan was a very pretty apple picker.

me and my mommy.


friday i hung out with molly, kristen and kurumi
at my house. we watched 1408 and went to
autumnfest. this is molly and my brother.

autumnfest.



kristen took pictures with boys she doesnt know.

this one is funny. even though its blurry.
tanner is my little brothers friend.

goood week.

No comments: